Friday, May 1, 2009

Revisions revisions.


Alright so in response to a huge input of a pictures, projects, data and inspiration I'm going to change a few things around with my armour brigades. My first will stay as it is and organizationally others will stay as they are but models will change. I have decided that instead of going through my stock or Russes in building all my armour brigades then buying more and then later on when I can mass produce my Forrix tank adding more likely pointless brigades of them I am going to hold off on bulding to completion most of my brigades.

That is not to say I won't ever buy another Russ. I may need some for other projects in the future like Bombards and if the new variant kits is good I definately will pick up a couple of those. I'm sorta hoping they bundle the Excecutioner, Punisher and a couple others so I can buy 2-4 of the kits and use spare russ turrets I have now so make turrets to turret swap in like 6-12 new tanks.

As to the Forrix I would fairly say I'm a ways away from actually getting the molds done and starting to cast kits. This means there will be some delay in me getting most of my brigades done but since the Forrix is only partly replacing some russes there will still be the 12 basilisks to build and paint, at least 24 lemans to finish, 6-20 super heavies to work on and any new kits that make the list such as if GW do a plastic hydra/manticore.

No comments: